Re: B body console

If the car was in the midwest....The best upholstery guy I know is a man named Elwood Yadon...Small one man shop in Charlottesville, Indiana.     People send cars from all over the mid-west for him to work on.
He just did a 57 Bel Air Custom that has to be one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen; I mean flawless in every detail body and chrome wise and the interior he did matched the exterior beautifuly. I had an in with him because his daughter was on the swim team with my son and they dated for a while and I got a $4000 interior for $1200 and that was 10 years ago.
Later
Bill