Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page & 1 Vendor add

Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page & 1 Vendor add

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2009.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1964 Dodge 330 2 door post for sale in Kansas. This car is a great builder, it has super solid frame rails and trunk and inners, and rockers, actually everthing is fairly solid, but the floor pans, all they will need replaced and car has several dents in it. All glass is good. Sold with bill of sale. $2500 firm. Contact Mark  913-426-5379 (November 27, 2009)

For sale: rust free left front fender for 1965 Plymouth Bevedere; also for sale is a 1965 cable shift touqeflite 727 with 1970 front for later torque converter; also selling a 3 speed stick trans for 1965 6 cylinder. I am in N. E. Iowa. Phone 563-568-3620 cell  319-651-9528

For Sale: 1965 Dodge Dart GT  $2950  obo. Engine - 273 HiPo - 4 barrel carb.  Auto  trans. Original AZ car. I am the second owner. Needs restoration. Located in Orange County, CA  Contact Jerry (714) 313-2594  (November 27, 2009)

1965 Dodge Coronet two door sedan for sale. If you have always wanted to build or have an A990 clone/tribute/recreation (whichever term you like) now you can. I am not going to claim I can do a car as nice as a Mosher Masterpiece, but you could park this one next to one of his without shame. Started from a rust free Sothern California body, yes, original floor and trunk pans in this baby.  Never undercoated.  Finished as nice underneath as topside. The list of new parts is too long for this listing. The big stuff: original vintage hemi block (1968) with iron K heads and mag cross ram intake with correct carbs, correct aluminum water pump housing. Many replica parts from Kramer, Harms, Petro, and Ball.  Torqflite has been rebuilt with hemi components, rear is fresh  3.55 Suretrac.  5 spoke aluminum front wheels and steel rears.  A990 duplicate interior with back seat too.  Paint  is fresh in original XX Tan.  All chrome and stainless restored including dash.  Much more but best to contact me for details.  This has been a labor of love for the past 5 years and I do not really want to sell (I hear your brain saying "yeah right"), but my arthritis has gotten bad enough I ca not do the last of the assembly which would be final wiring, plumbing and interior installation.  I have all parts except for water pump pulley. I am looking for $42k, well under what is in it. The car is in Las Vegas. I won't have email access during Thanksgiving week so be patient or phone me.  Bob: 206.369.1123 or carbob40 "AT" comcast.net  (Replace the "AT" with @ to contact. November 27, 2009)

WANTED

Wanted: I am looking for some good driver quality (no pits) emblems for my 1965 Dodge Coronet 2 door post: I need the front fender medallions, the Coronet emblems and the DODGE letters for the trunk lid. Phillip  360-739-8691 (November 27, 2009)

Wanted: I want to buy a passenger side door glass w/edge trim for my 1965 Plymouth Fury I two door sedan (not a two door hardtop) in Eastern Washington state.  lgreser "AT" msn.com (November 27, 2009)

============

Also I'm adding this listing to the Vendor's Page. I don't know Dooner but he seems legit.

REDNECK RADIOS: I convert your stock AM shaft style radio to AM/FM/AUX Input. ($150 or less). It is a lower priced alternative to the big boys out there.($350-$450)

You will end up with the AM radio stock look, but with all new electronics inside. It will have two standard speaker output at about 10-15 watts each (L, R suggested use for two small speakers in dash center stock location), two RCA preamp outputs (L, R suggested use to the rear speakers with added small wattage amp), amp remote power on, bass boost, stereo/mono switch, and AUX input for CD player or MP3 player (Ipod).

Some modifications have to be made to small cases and to stock radio knobs. The only thing you loose in this type of conversion, are all the preset buttons. Three of them become buttons for other uses.

Here is a 1966 Dodge Charger that I recently did.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=o7qui4m2dp8bq0tuuallp1j2c3&topic=64048.0

I have one in my 1964 Belvedere with just two small speakers in the dash. I love it.

The best thing about it is, you do not take up needed space in the glove compartment, no need to cut up dash to fit a radio in, and who is going to break into your car to steal an AM radio?

Prices vary due to the size of AM radio case and availability of the new electronics. Please contact me for pricing. Send email to Dooner at doonerfunderburk AT clearwire.net (Replace the "AT" with @ to contact) with '62-'65 REDNECK RADIOS in subject and if possible send a picture or dimensions of radio case.

----