Re: 63 SF Heater Question

Last time I looked no '63 reproduction heater control valves were made. But JC Auto will rebuild your car's heater control valve.
http://www.jcauto.com/heater.html

I don't think you need to pull the dash. There are some c shaped clips holding the sections of the heater cover together, if I remember correctly. You can phone Jeff Carter at JC Auto and he will give you some tips on removing the heater control valve I bet. He is a good Mopar guy.

If the heater core is bad, you'll need to get that rebuilt too, I think, because the last time I looked no reproductions were made. There is a rebuilder listed on the 62-65 Mopar Vendor's Page.

Let us know how it goes. Take some pictures to share. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.