Re: K Frame Removal

I get them moving by pulling the lower control arm nut and placing a block on the front of the arm and giving it some good hard whacks with a big hammer. That usually get the T-bars moving enough to pull them.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Gilmore" <rickgilmore66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Mopar Website" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 3:55:02 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: K Frame Removal

I don't have a tool, but there is nothing that should have the arms in tension mode. I have, by holding the upper control arm moved up and down as far as I can and have shook, wiggled and done every thing I know to do and nothing. Hell I hate to ask for help but these things are new to me and have kicked my butt to the tune of 2-3 hours trying to remove them. I'm ready to fire of the cutting torch.

Rick