RE: Multi carb synchronizer

> Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 318poly w/goodies
>
> Santa brought me a Dvorak Machine multi-carb synchronizer. So this
> Spring I'll give it a try to get my tune even better. I did make big
> strides last season and hopefully this next season will be the best
> ever.

Rich, I bought 2 of them when I had my Max Wedge engine.  I had hoped
that I could mount both of them and fine tune the carbs together.
Unfortunately, that didn't work, because the 2 units didn't read the
same, when mounted on the same carb.  I ended up using one and adjusting
both carbs with 1 synchronizer.  The good news is that the unit helped
me get the 2 carbs adjusted equally.

'68 Coronet R/T
Davenport, Iowa

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little
extra."

----