Need Help Identifying 273 Cam

I disassembled the 273 from my Dart as the engine was making some noise. It turned out that a cam bearing/journal was starting togo. There's a fine line in the journal.

I'd like to identify the Cam to see about replacement. I cant seem to find the numbers that were stamped on the end as either Mopar, or any other manufacturer.

The end of the Cam is stamped SPD14 and beneath that @J127@

Anyone know what this Cam could be?

--Tom