Latest additions and re-listings to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Pag

Latest additions and re-listings to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Hi all,

Below is a review of the latest additions and re-listings to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2010.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

Gary Pavlovich's parts for sale:
Weiand 7503 aluminum four barrel intake manifold (polished) for sale; and a cast iron Poly four barrel intake (dual  plane) for sale; both in excellent condition (obviously no corrosion  quality intakes) and ready to bolt on.  Please e-mail me for pictures and  price with shipping.

Two Mopar Poly High Performance Camshafts for sale:  264/.450 inch (222@.050 inch) and a good street torque cam  256/.435 inch (208@.050 inch)  $225 each, plus shipping cost via UPS or USPS.

Small Block Mopar 340  parts for sale:  340 X heads; freshly machined  ready to bolt on; milled/unleaded seats/bronze guides, seals/2.02,1.60 inch valves/High lift springs to .500 inch/ported to flow 270cfm @ .500 inch lift with  excellent low and mid numbers as well. $1250  plus shipping cost via UPS or USPS.

340 Camshaft for sale. NOS Sig Erson  Hi-Ram2:  302 Adv. duration, 252 @/.050 inch  .500 inch valve lift, 107LC. $150.  plus shipping cost via UPS or USPS.

340 Edelbrock Finned Aluminum Valve  Covers for sale, the rare ones with curved  Edelbrock script, clearanced for all intakes excellent condition. $225.  plus shipping cost via UPS or USPS.

New M-1 Single Plane 340 Mopar Intake Manifold for sale $200  plus shipping cost via UPS or USPS.

Please e-mail Gary Pavlovich for pictures and more information. glpavlovich NOSPAM cox.net Replace NOSPAM with @ to conatct. (January 11, 2010)

1965 Plymouth Belvedere Steering Wheels and Horn Rings for sale. Phone James in Santa Cruz, CA: 831-334-1881 (January 11, 2010)

New repro 1965 to 1968 Plymouth Sport Fury Hood Insulation Pad for sale: 27 inches x 54 1/2 inches with pre-punched holes for 34 clips. $20.  Phone James in Santa Cruz, CA: 831-334-1881 (January 11, 2010)

Charlie 65Satelliteman's 1962 to 1965 Mopar Restoration Services and Parts For Sale:
* Steering wheel restoration to high point scoring quality.
* Armrest sets completely restored for all of the 1962, 1963, 1964 and 1965
A, B and C body Mopars to like, or better than new, condition in some instances.
* High quality replacement grill emblems for the 1965 Belvedere I, 1965 Belvedere II,1965 Plymouth Satellite, 1965 Plymouth Fury I-II-III and 1965 Sport Fury.
(Usually all of the five models of grill emblems made go on Ebay with a
starting bid price of $130.00 including free priority mail shipping in the continental USA.International shipping is available.)

Coming soon: the 1965 Dodge Coronet 440 and 500 rear trunk emblem inserts and the 1962 Plymouth Savoy, Belvedere, Fury and Sport Fury hood and trunk emblem inserts. Please call on these as they are close to being ready for production and availability to members in the restoration hobby.

Charlie has thousands of nice rare parts for early B-bodies that he will be selling off due age and health issues. Most of the parts are for the 1965 Plymouth Belvedere and Satellite models, but there are still quite a few out in the warehouse for the other B-bodies as well.

Phone Charlie (65Satelliteman) week nights, only between 6pm to 9pm eastern time,
with any questions or parts inquiries at 989-362-8463 or
email mitzi265 NOSPAM hotmail.com (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to email Charlie. January 1, 2010)

1964 Dodge B Body bumpers for sale. 2 front, 3 rears. One front with guards. One rear with holes for guards. Rear guards may be available later. All bumpers newly chromed. Done at shop with 50+ yrs experience. Very good quality and condition. If interested, call 515-480-3891, or e-mail me at bickelmotors NOSPAM hotmail.com Located in Des Moines, Iowa. Usually ship for around 50 bucks. Thanks. (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. January 1, 2010)

1965 Plymouth B body rear bumper for sale. New chrome: $325. Done by reputable shop with 50+ yrs experience. Call Tom at 515-480-3891 for more details. --  bickelmotors NOSPAM hotmail.com   (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. January 1, 2010)

1962 Plymouth Fury 2 door hardtop for sale. Factory Golden Commando 361 high performance car, has a 1967 440 HP with the original push button 727. Canadian built car with unique Canada-only Fury trim. Converted to Mopar disc brakes, and 1965-1967 type rear end.3 row high efficiency radiator. Custom made 3 inch head pipes and 2 1/2 exhaust system. E.T. Mag wheels. Factory swaybar. 3.91 SureGrip gears. Good glass. Solid body. Needs interior work. Older repaint. Very fast car!
Located in B.C. Canada. Asking $15,000 Call Ken 250-426-3879 or Plumcrazyken NOSPAM gmail.com  (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. January 1, 2010)

For Sale 1965 Plymouth Fury: Original Rear Fender Skirts, cherry condition, $150 OBO. Parts are in San Jose, California. Contact Joe at 408-966-2107 or joeniefernandez NOSPAM sbcglobal.net (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. January 1, 2010)

1963 426 Mopar street wedge block and crank for sale.  Been to the machine shop and ready to install. Numbers on the block #2406730-1,  numbers on the pad in front of motor are 426 Mar, 10-8-63. Also have the original intake for this motor. Motor is in  Apple Valley, CA. Contact Harry at 760-242-7361 or Moweepea NOSPAM verizon.net (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. January 1, 2010)

1965 Dodge Coronet 500 parts for sale: black bucket seats, door panels, A.T. console and shifter, doors, rear window glass, visors,  body chrome trim, etc. Tell me what you are  looking for, I may have it. Photos and prices on request. Warren, in Northwest Michigan. vulcan NOSPAM kaltelnet.net  (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. January 1, 2010)

WANTED

Wanted: A pair of doors for a 1964 Dodge 440 two door.  drmmhmd NOSPAM yahoo.com  (Replace the NOSPAMT with @ to contact. January 1, 2010)

----