Re: 1965 Mopar Fendertag codes

I've looked at that link before, and as I look at it closely, I think a lot of it is consistent with my '64 Belvedere, but not all of it.  But it is helpful.  Our tags sure are much simpler than the later '60s cars where the tags are full of codes and numbers.  But they seem to be more elusive to find info on through the magical internet.

I know I could pony up some dough to Galen Govier, but I'd rather spend that money direcly on the car.  Back in the early '80s, Galen decoded my '70 GTX build sheet for me for free.  We were both in the Mopar Muscle Club back then, and it was more of a hobby for him at that point.  I never have met him - even though he's just down in Prairie du Chien - just a couple of hours southwest of me.  That Mopar Muscle Club ended up going down in flames with allegations of disappearing funds, as I recall.  I don't remember how that all turned out - if there was ever any legal action (I wasn't active in the club anymore at that point).  I bet at least a guy or two on our list here was in that club back then too.

Dave