Re: fenderwells

Ed,
Check with my nephew, Joey Cole at 410-215-7270. He has a shop in
southeast Mich. He does a lot of 60's Mopar stuff. He is a very good
fabricator. He makes hood scoops, bumpers, brackets etc for this cars.
He is very busy doing mostly max-wedge & hemi stuff so it may be a while
before he could get you in, IF he's interested in doing your work. He's
not cheap but he does quality work.
I have a write up about him on this web site. I'll probably get this
address wrong but here goes: www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/tynman.html

Bill C.

--
  William Cole