Re: "Engine Turned" tape vendors

I ordered two, two inch rolls in the small turn pattern from Tape Brothers
and will report back if it is close to that on my Sport Fury.  If it is, my
Fury will be upgraded.  In talking to the sales man at Tape Brothers he said
the adhesive is very aggressive and the tape is difficult to install with
one person.  He stated that if it doubles back on itself it is impossible to
get apart or if it lays down in the wrong place you probably will damage it
pealing it up.  The plus is it is very weather tolerant and will not peal
off once it is in place.  Because of the level of difficulty installing the
tape I ordered two roles incase I have any waste.  (-:

 Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361
1959 Coronet 326 Poly
1963 Fury 2D/HT 6.1