Mopar Collection PA

There are a couple 1964 Dodges in this collection, and a '65 Barracuda.

Unfortunately, there appears to be no contact information. The cars are in Pennsylvania; maybe someone here knows where. I assume the owner is shown in the picture with the 66/7 Charger.

" 'I'm a truck driver so I frequently find all kinds of Mopars along the road. These pics are from Pennsylvania. This old guy retired from a Chrysler dealership in 1978, and by 1988 he decided to start collecting Mopars in verious conditions. Some are rotten and some are mint. Currently he has 40+ cars in his yard, along the side of the road and in barns. It will take a few e-mails to send you all the pics but I think you'll find them interesting. He was very nice and was more than happy to show me around and tell me stories. (I had some time to kill anyhow, on my way back to Canada from Gettysburg PA.) He told me, "Everything is for sale... for the right price." ' "
http://forgotten-mopars.piczo.com/page114?cr=6&vsrc=search_yahoo&linkvar=000044

Thanks,
Gary H.

----