Re: projects in progress

${top_text_ad}
I've got enough projects to keep me busy for awhile. I always seem to
find a way to slow them down though. I went to pickup the hood on my
65 Coronet parts car the other day and I heard my left arm pop. I tore
the muscle across the bicep. Where's that Geritol when you need it ?
Ha !  Anyway, I need to finish assembling my 64 Savoy. I've picked up
a 63 Belvedere 2 door hardtop along the way and just recently a 65
Coronet 2 door post with various parts cars. Should be enough for now.

    Gary F.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Steven Charette
<stevec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wow, there's a visual I could have done without right before dinner... :P

${bottom_text_ad}
----

This email was sent to: ${recipient}

u/?bUrDWg.${encoded_sub_id}.${EMC}