To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: '64 Seat Belt Re-webbing (Rear seat)

John, I am working on two 64 Sport Furys at this time. Personal cars, I'm not a professional, so have probably struggled with some of the issues you will run up against....or I will shortly. I'm sure we'll all help as we can. /Butch/ Ferndale, WA

----- Original Message ----- From: "John" <jswask@xxxxxxx>