Re: Down for the Count

That SO SUCKS Bill. /Butch/Ferndale, wa

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill" <Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "62-65 Mopar List" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 6:31:19 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Down for the Count

Well, it looks like I won't be doing much work on my Mopars for a
while. I slipped on some ice Thursday and managed to break my left
elbow in 2 places. Figures I just got my lift and was geared up to
really get some projects knocked out when the snow melts and then this
happens!!! Talk about screwed up w/ a capital F!!!

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER