From: Dave64 <lt7dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 392 Hemi
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 7:59 PM
Thanks for all the comments you
guys.  I have been digging around and I did find a pic
of a '64 Polara with a 392, and I did find the Hot Heads
site (and adaptor plate).  This engine is disassembled
- it's all there except the intake and carb.  The block
has been to a machine shop, and has no cracks.  He
wants $1000. for everything.  I didn't plan this path
for this car, but I'm thinking it may be too good to pass up
and a unique way to go.

Please keep the comments coming, I'm on the fence!

Thanks,

Dave

--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Jim Rowland <dodge440@xxxxxxx>