To: "62-65 Mopar List" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 12:28 PM
Subject: Speaker Adapter Plate

I believe either a vendor that's listed on the web page, someone here
has created a plate to mount 2 round speakers in the place of the
original stock oblong dash speaker location.

Can anyone hook me up w/ that info? I'd like to do some upgrades to
the sound system in my 65 Coronet for this year's cruising season.

Also, anyone have any suggestions for additional speaker locations
WITHOUT hacking door panels, or rear convertible panels? I was
thinking about building custom boxes that would sit on the floor
against the front of the rear seat...any thoughts?

Also, any suggestions for speakers to put in the kick panels? I have
an extra set and can't find speakers that are shallow enough to fit.

Thanks!

--
Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html