SS Spring thing

I just got off of the phone w/ Mancini Racing.  I was going to order a
set of the 2" longer front leaf spring hangars.  After holding for a bit
he told me that I just need the stock hangar.  Now when I bought the SS
springs almost 5 years ago I thought I had things researched pretty well
and didn't think I needed the extended bracket.  But, when I put the
springs on the car the ride height was lower than it was with the old
springs that had broken leafs and all.  So I figured if I added the long
hangar it would put more arch in the spring.  List friend Dodger also
figures I should use the extended bracket and he's torn aprt and rebuilt
one or two of these old Mopars.  The Mancini website shows the brackets
for 64-65 B bodies but makes no mention of 63's.  So now I'm totally
perplexed.  If they're not going to work I can spend that $90 elsewhere.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html