Just so you know I'm still here

OK, I'll post something. Did I mention that while I was under the car
changing the fuel pick-up I spotted a leaking front seal on the diff and
the boot on my ball & trunion is torn again. It was brand new. (A couple
years ago) I'm trying to figure out a good way to put in a driveshaft
safety loop but let me tell you my exhaust has it so encapsulated that I
don't know where I could put one. I doubt if the rear trans type would
fit. Actually I don't think the driveshaft could go anywhere. I just
hope I can get it out for the repairs!

OK, somebody else's turn :-)

----