RE: Torque Converter / Trans Input Shaft Size

RE: Torque Converter / Trans Input Shaft Size

The book you need is from Edelbrock. If you call them or check on their
web site it may even be free. I can copy and mail you the pertinent
pages for your model if you wish. E-mail me off list with your model
number, address, etc and I'll send it to you for nada.

I don't see how it's possible for anyone to properly set-up a carb
without driving it on the vehicle under the conditions it'll be driving.
As a matter of fact to do it really right it needs to be changed with
weather conditions too. But a happy medium can be obtained.

----