Correct wheel sizing

Does anyone know the correct information for wheel sizing for a 65 Fury?  With the finishing of body work, paint, and now possibly a motor rebuild, looks like for the time being I may have to go second hand for some wheels. I was looking around and have no idea about backspacing, offset etc.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Derek
65 Sport Fury
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T