More - Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet

More - Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet

I received the notice below about a 30 day sale at Dixie Restoration Parts in GA
http://dixierestorationparts.com/

Tell them you heard about them here if you contact them.

Thanks,
Gary H.

Dixie Spring Sale 2010

Spring Sale ends April 30th.

Floor Pans
62-5 B body Full floor pan $500

Gas Tanks - AMD high quality tanks
B body 62-70 B body-exc wagon fuel tank - many applications $180 non-ecs

Sending Units
B body 62-74 b body 3/8" -all made by original manufacturer- not overseas
junk - $110
Note: does not include filter or unit to tank seal.

Headliners
B body 62-74 b body Headliners -many stock colors & applications $70

Gloveboxes - clearance

63 Belvedere (2 left) - $20
62 Fury (3 left) - $20
62 Polara (2 left) - $20

Window Felts or Cat Whiskers
B body - $75
62 Convertible
62 4-door sedan
63 hardtop
63-5 4-door
63-5 convertible
63-5 2-door sedan
68-70 hardtop or convertible

Free standard ground shipping on ALL in-stock parts for orders over $100.
Excludes drop ship items.

Spring Sale ends April 30th.

We are distributors for Legendary Auto Interiors, Goodmark and Fine Lines.
Check with us to see how much we can save you on those products also.

----