Powder Coating

Hello,

I am now focused on my chrome emblems for my 65 Sport Fury.  The ones I have
are chipped and pitted.  I was going to buy the new fender emblems, which
didnt change from the 64s and seem to be readily available.  Only problem,
the trunk lid emblem is nowhere to be found anywhere (seems its a 65 only,
changed from 64.  Its Sport Fury in the same font but has 3 red, white,and
blue rectangles underneath it).  I was going to paint them black or get them
rechromed, along with the grill, but now that I have decided to paint it the
same color as my Ram Hemi ( Chrysler PB7 Patriot Blue) that is out of the
question (as well as cost on the budget my wife gave me to finish it).  I
was considering powder coating them in a gray color, along with the grille.
Does anyone have any experience in this, or is the powder coating too thick
for the emblems?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Derek