RE: fibreglass hood and stuff

I have one of Sled City's Max Wedge scoops on my 64 Polara. The first
time I drove with it on, one of the fiberglass mounts came loose, but
Larry fixed it immediately for free. I think it's a pretty good product,
although the Max Wedge scoop has gone from $200 to $275 now. I still
think it's a thicker scoop than others I've seen.

spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Tim, Your e-mail was blank to a lot of people. All: see below.
>
> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html lists
> the Sled City phone number.
>
> I've not seen their product but Larry used to be (is?) a member of this
> mail list.
>
> Also, Kramer sells a heavy duty version. He is listed on
> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html too.
>
> WS Racing also sells them; I have not see their products in person.
> http://www.wsracingfiberglass.com/products.htm

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

----