To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:14 PM
Subject: Slightly OT but I'm desperate

Hi,

As the subject line shows, I'm desperate.

I have been working on the 383 for my wife's 64 Polara 500 ragtop and
decided to put on a Thermoquad carburetor.  I really believe that the
Thermoquad is a great carb with the 800 cfm and spreadbore style will
suit well with fuel economy and rubberlaying, teeth chattering, getting
pushed into the seat acceleration too.

My dilemma is that I broke 3 mixture screws from two different carbs and
need some mixture screws.

The carb is a 6139 SA (1972 340 version).  The mixture screws for
1972-74 have a 20 degree taper and 1975 and newer have a 12 degree
taper.  I need the 20 degree taper screws.  I suspect that any 6000
series carbs would work.

I would like to get at least 3 so I can get both my carbs operational so
I'll have a spare if need be.

If you can help me please let me know at "krmerkleyatyahoo.com" We can
discuss price, shipping etc.

Thanks very much.

K.

Kevin R. Merkley