Re: trick shift fluid

You are safe. They changed the formula years ago after the rash of troubles, but dont listen to me. I call people idiots without ever saying it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Kinsley" <rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:56 AM
Subject: RE: trick shift fluid

After reading my post it isn't real clear that I meant I added the Slick
50. I got it at NAPA for about $9

Rich Kinsley wrote:

Whoops, guess what I just added it to a beater C***y. I think a key to
success is do it only once. But actually I had very good luck with it
and used it many times.  Not on an engine with no problems usually. My
poly does not get any of these aftermarket products until it starts
spitting oil out the exhaust, etc..

You know they had all sorts of law suits against the old 5.7 diesel in
the early 80's and I had one that I consider my best road car ever, an
'81 Olds Regency 4dr. Did I say that??!!

----

----