Ship Rims from NY for me???

I found some SBP wheels that I'd like to get from a guy in NY. Problem is, he doesnt want to ship them.

Would anyone in the Poughkeepsie/Fishkill, NY area be willing to pick up 4 wheels for me and ship them to Nevada? I'll pay shipping, boxing, etc if you would?

I havent closed the deal yet, but if I have a backup way to get them to me, I'd appreciate any help.

--Tom