Re: HOLY $#@&

The title seems to be open to interpretation what it actually means:
"1965 426 Race Hemi Factory Altered Wheel Base K-Frame"

At first glance, the price and title of the ad seem to imply that this piece came out of one of the factory altereds.  But the word - OR - in this part of the description raises questions: "used on the 1965 Dodge Coronet or Plymouth Belvedere I 426 Race Hemi Hilborn Fuel Injected Factory Altereds"

Since there were only 12 of them from the factory, you would think the seller would know which car it came from if it really was in one of the 12.  Otherwise, it's speculative as to where this piece is from and who actually made it.  Is it a spare part?  Was it ever really in one of the 12?  Is it from a team built altered?  Did someone make it recently?

Fun stuff to ponder, though.

Dave