Re: 65 Coronet rear bumper

The name is Bumper boys
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Donald Gallimore<mailto:dongallimore@xxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 7:08 PM
  Subject: Re: 65 Coronet rear bumper

  Tri-City Chrome (http://www.tricityplating.com/<http://www.tricityplating.com/>) from TN does a great job. Bumper with core was around $325-350. They made the mistake relative to the bolt spacing of the Coronet vs Belvedere bumper that I discussed earlier in this thread. They recognized the problem immediately when I called them about it, apologized profusely and, with no hassle, sent me another bumper at no charge and let me return the other one at the next show. That's service. This was at the Chrysler Classic shows in the OH/PA area. There is a firm out of CA that travels nationally that I've heard from some third party complaints about quality. Tri-City - I'm sure of them.

  Akron Don Gallimore