Re: Re[2]: 65 Coronet rear bumper

Thanks Ollie
Just glad I didn't invest $500 and then have to go to California to explain to the guy how it was impolitic for him to rip off a guy who has friends who are not as understanding as he is. I would hate to tell him that I ride motorcycles with people who take exception to having their friends ripped off.
Think that would scare him?
No, I didn't think so either....

Later
Bill