New additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

New additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Hi all,

Some nice cars for sale for summer racing or top-down cruising this time!

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2010.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1964 Plymouth Sport Fury for sale: This is a newly built N/SS max wedge with a 727 pushbutton manual shift transmission/carbon scatter shield, Stage VI aluminum heads (ported, polished, cc`d) with Wisco 13.6 to 1 pistons, Manley rods, Crower roller cam and valve springs, roller rocker arms, Smith bros 3/8 inch pushrods, Holley 3116 carbs (new 1965 Hemi), 1963 Mopar cross ram, Jerry Stahl headers (jet hot coated), Ford 9 inch (braced) 4.10 with spool on 002 and 003 Superstock springs with Cal-Tracs. The engine is sonic tested, decked, blueprinted and balanced with the crankshaft indexed and polished. The all steel rust free body has a glass hood and front bumper. The engine was tuned on a dyno with about 5 tuning passes on the strip. Dyno horsepower 630 hp @ 5700 rpm, torque 612 @ 4700 rpm. Out of the box 10.76 @ 126 mph. Everything is new from the Griffin radiator to the differential and the GM 517 paint looks brand new. Call 785 460 1171 for more information. $23,995 may take partial trade 62-65 Ply or Dodge with 318 361, 383 engine for highway use. Contact beatrizroesch NOSPAM hotmail.com (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. May 23, 2010)

1965 Dodge Coronet 500, Hemi car for sale. Nice original condition with upgraded drivetrain, 478 Hemi, Newcomb's year correct race hemi k-frame, Mopar crank, Manley rods, JE 9:1 pistons, clay smith solid cam, Dawson headers with cutouts & T- Phlo mufflers, single 4 bbl, Be Cool radiator, TCI competition 727 w/ manual shift valve body, Mopar 3600 stall max street hemi torque converter, Strange dana 60 lightweight pro spool 4.10's, Centerline convo pro wheels. Wilwood front disc brakes. Safety provisions include roll cage, harnesses, cut-out switch, battery boxes, and driveshaft hoop. I do have the original poly 318 and 727 trans, and other misc parts. Car located in Yucaipa, CA Call Tom 909-894-6071  (May 23, 2010)

1965 Dodge Polara 880 Convertible for sale, 28,000 miles, Blue Top down cruiser, original 318 Poly, two barrel, column shift automatic, power steering, power brakes, power top (paint, top, seats, carpet & trunk floor redone about 13 yrs ago, few small tears in the top, bumpers re-chromed front floors pans solid repaired 8 yrs ago), new tires, 14” Magnum 500 wheels with chrome trim rings & year one center caps, Convertible number 172 built in 1965, original Alberta car, stored in a garage year round since 2002.   $9,500 CDN or best offer, Located in Dryden, Ontario, Canada - contact info (807) 223-6467, or email rick NOSPAM mail.drytel.net (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact).  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/ankney65.html

More recent pics at:

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy133/polarapoly_photos/1965%20Dodge%20Polara%20Convertible%20For%20Sale/P1090166ad.jpg

http://s785.photobucket.com/albums/yy133/polarapoly_photos/1965%20Dodge%20Polara%20Convertible%20For%20Sale/?action=view&current=7315346a.pbw

----