Re: Paddock is done?

I live just a few miles from the Paddock and bought as little as possible from them.
They were more like Wal-Mart; in that they did not make their product; they bought from manufacturers and resold.
They needed to make a profit but in most cases they doubled the price of the product and most of the sales staff were nice and am sorry for the employees.
The Internet and the economy downturn doomed them.
When I found that I could buy directly from the manufacturers, I quit going to their store and the majority of the Mopar owners found they could do the same.
Their parking lot was a great meeting place for the final run to Columbus for the Nats.
Later
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post