1962 Newport Production Numbers

Shot a blank on the first try (just a warning shot)

Hello,

I just joined the group and am in the process of purchasing a 1962 2-door Chrysler Newport.  I have been able to find the production numbers for the 300's (letter and non-letter) but nothing on the production numbers specifically for the Newports.  Are the non-lettered 300's considered the same as the Newports? Are the production numbers lumped together?

Thanks.