Re: Future of old cars and shows.

I think MO is being a little modest here.  If you can get him to email you some pics of his '56, you'll see what I mean.  It's beautiful.  He and I are on almost identical paths with our '64 cars.  Maybe some day we can present them together as a dynamic '64 Dodge/Plymouth super stock duo.  Great thoughts below, MO.

Dave