RE: Newly Acquired Custom 880

I rather doubt they misspelled DODGE... It's like a friend of mine had a
Honda that read "DO DA"

The '62 taillight lens aren't cheap, look for '62 Chrysler taillights as
well as the 880 (i.e. Newport, New Yorker, 300) They all used the same
tail light lens

ebay is a good place to look.. and there's a guy in New Zealand, named
George ???? (don't remember for sure) that make repo lens.

You could also try Gary Goers

----