Exhaust Gasket Problem w/452 R/RB Heads

Strangest thing.  My '65 Belvedere 440 motor has a set of 452 heads on it. The Mopar 452 heads have a ridge above the exhaust ports.  The Summit house brand copper gaskets were too tall and rested on that lip, preventing a seal.  I checked the 1965 heads and a set of 906 heads and they don't have that ridge.

Don't want to say this is a problem with just the Summit Copper gaskets.  Might be any brand.

Went to a shorter fiber gasket and all is well.

Does anyone have a set of 452's they could check to see if they have the same ridge?  Mine were from a early 70's 440.

Akron Don Gallimore