Re: Repair Mistakes & Blunders

The obvious question here is , "OK, so what changed in 71 ( or
whenever it was that they switched to all righties) that the loosening
issue wasn't an issue anymore. My own opinion  ( only mine) is that it
was just somebodies brainchild and they went ahgead and did it, but it
wasnt really an issue in the first place.
    heres another question:, why are propane tanks done with a left
hand thread as well.???????
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

----