Fra: Dave64 [mailto:lt7dave@xxxxxxxxx]
Sendt: 11. juli 2010 06:08
Til: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Emne: Re: SV: SV: Plymouth sport fury ´62

Knud,

I'm sorry to report that I wasn't successful in finding an emblem today.
The car show/swap meet I was at got rained out in the mid-afternoon.  In
spite of the forecasts to the contrary, we got hammered with rain - which
made our 2 hour drive home WITHOUT wipers a real joy.  I'm try to decide
which is worse - weather forecasters or politicians.  It wouldn't bug me as
much if they didn't act like they knew what they were talking about - and if
they'd at least admit how bad they blew it the next time they show their
faces on the tube.  OK - enough of that rant.  Anyway, I wasn't able to hit
the swap meet part of the event with the unexpected bailout because of the
weather.  Good luck to you in finding one, though.

Dave