Re: steering wheel

I restored a wheel I found at a salvage yard and repainted it using a "Steering Wheel Restoration Kit" I got from Eastwoods. After restoring the wheel there is a pre paint treatment that you spray the wheel with. It makes the paint adhere better. Mine turned out great. I think Eastwoods sells just the pre paint treatment and the paint.
Mike P.

Sent from my iPhone