Re: 64 plymouth fury 392 hemi, 440/426 maxie clone conversion

Re: 64 plymouth fury 392 hemi, 440/426 maxie clone conversion

Either engine will supply the wow when the hood is opened, however  the
maxie will save some dollars as well as a few pounds on the front wheels,  and
you will probably not cry quite as loud if you ever blow the engine up  and
have to find another hemi block,,,,,

In a message dated 7/13/2010 2:21:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,