To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:18 PM
Subject: RE: Does anybody have really good pics of a stock 63 330 interior? If I redo m

Ollie, Do you have a C-body console with the exdended back half to go between those 2 back seats? That would be cool

John Wask....

To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
From: satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Does anybody have really good pics of a stock 63 330 interior? If I redo mi
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 21:15:30 -0500

Ollie's $.02
Rock on with the interior......I got 4 bucket seats in my 65 Satellite. Been
asked at car shows "is that stock" ? My answer depends on my mood !!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Byron Crump" <crumpbb@xxxxxxxxxxx>