Re: Need a GOOD engine rebuilder in Philly, PA or nearby

Re: Need a GOOD engine rebuilder in Philly, PA or nearby

As I said, Jesse's price is higher when he's busy. If I use Jesse, I always call for an estimate first.
If I had to choose I'd use Ron. Jesse is closer to me. Ron is in the outskirts of West Chester, out in the sticks. Ron is a great guy to work with. If you want to do something no one has done before that gets Ron excited. I wanted to design solid lifters for a 928 Porsche. Ron did the research for free & came up with a lifter for me. A mopar is cut & dried. I'll drop stuff off at Ron's & he'll tell me to call in a month. Then he'll call me in two weeks & say 'come & pick up yer stuff'. He's one of those kinda guys. If you leave him alone he rewards you with a lower price & great work, beautiful work. If you had to balance price versus value Ron beats anybody I've ever dealt with.
I included the number in my last e-mail. 610-486-0883
My son's best friend dropped off a Toyota Celica turbo engine for a high dollar show car he was building. He just said call me when it's done. Knowing it was a show car, Ron machined out the area around the timing belt so you could see through to the belt & polished it unannounced. It looked incredible! No charge!

Hammer