Re: Two 63's out for a Thursday cruise

Hi Steve,

You are much too kind. We all had a great time.  I next to you..........you had the BEAUTIFUL car , mines , ok  ; )
It was a whole lotta fun cruising around last night.
We'll have to do that again sometime soon.
After our shining session it was neat to find out there are still some rather cool constables out there (wait, thats for another posting isnt it  LOL)...................................... : x

Have a safe trip home.

Best,

On Aug 27, 2010, at 6:58 AM, Steve Chervinsky wrote:

> I had the pleasure of meeting up with list member Derrick Brown for
> the 1st time last night. What a great cruise night it was meeting up
> with Derrick and some buddies then cruising these beauties for a local
> cruise night and a little bit of good old fun. Here's some shots of my
> 63 Dodge Polara along side Derrick's beautiful 63 Plymouth Sport Fury.
> Enjoy, more goodies to follow.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/23963178@N04/sets/72157624693294035/
>
> --
> Steve