New Englanders et al

My apologies first Gary if this violates clubhouse rules.

Campers:

Some of you know I lost storage and have to get rid of my spare parts 4D B bodies.  I got a call from a mopar junkyard in NH and he's offered me 2K for the lot.  I thought I'd make one last announcement here before I call him and have him haul them away.

Pictures can be seen here:
http://s763.photobucket.com/albums/xx275/TomDuross/65%20Belvederes/

The dark blue 65 Belvedere is a complete running car, 318/727 from PA in 2005.  Unscrupulous ebay seller who had no title left me with it being only a parts car.
The green 65 is a southern car, I bought it in 2006 from a seller in TN. I removed the 361, 727 and driveshaft for use in my 65 convertible but it cracked on the dyno.  I have an NOS 361 short block I bought from a member, still on the skid in my basement safe and dry.  I have a title.
The 66 I bought in 2008 for my niece as her first car but once she saw it in person, changed her mind.  It's a complete running 273/906 (I think), factory air, about 80K (and I believe original). I have a title.

They've been in the field in the photos since July 22.  I can't leave them there.  The 65's were under instant garages until last winter, a storm took them both down.  The 66 was inside the whole time I had it.  I have to sell the complete lot, 3 cars and I'll throw in the short block if you can use it.

If anyone wants them, email me (6t4belvedere@xxxxxxxxxxx).  I plan to call the NH guy in a couple of weeks. The cars are 20 miles west of Boston, I can meet anyone almost anytime.

Tom Duross

----