To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 7:44 PM
Subject: Which Sway Bars? ? ?

I have a '65 Coronet without factory SBs. I have been diligently restoring the car, and now comes the PS gear box, and sway bars. I have been investigating the various company's SBs, and I am finding a variety of PRICES.

As a given, I will be looking at the FRONT SBs to be 1 1/8", and the REAR SBs to be 7/8". Here are the various prices:

Firm Feel:  Fr. $299  R. $345

Just Suspension: Fr. $199 R. $224 (which are 3/4, that's what they offer)

PST:  Fr. $179  R. $179

Addco:  Fr. $161  R. $135

Summit Racing:  Fr. $189  R. $189

QUESTIONS? ? ? Are they all the same? If they are all the same, do I buy the ones that are the cheapest? If they are not all the same, what are the differences? Why does Just Susp charge mor for their's than Summit Racing Charges for their's?

Which ones do I buy to get the best bang for the buck? ? ?

Thnaks for your help. . .

John

----

----