Re: Back issue magazine articles

I've been struggling with this for years.  I have bought a few magazine index
programs but found it very tedious work.

I'd love to get a network of fellow Mopar fans together to work on one database
of Mopar magazine articles.  Use something like ACCESS or OpenOffice database.
Anybody really interested in pitching in to form a work group to do this?  Eat
this elephant one bite at a time with some help. Nice winter project if we can
get enough volunteers.

Like Gary, I think the magazine guys should be doing this. Maybe they don't want
us to realize how many times they change the makeup on an old article and
republish it?  I have grabbed a few databases but they are all home brewed
concoctions using spreadsheets.  Helps but I don't think it's the real solution.

Akron Don Gallimore