RE: 65 Trans Adjustments

The 727 is one of the easiest to work on.
Get a Motors repair manual and use the step by step instructions for re building and with a normal set of tools it can be done.
The biggest problem is finding an inch pound torque wrench that will dial down to 72 inch pounds for the band torquing.
I ended up using my foot pound wrench and set it to 6 pounds and it seems to have worked.
There is a kit that will fix the sloppy shift problem.
It's put out by transgo.
Later
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post.