Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page

Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page

Hi all,

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2010.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1965 Plymouth Barracuda for sale. 318, 4-speed, 8 1/4  rearend, front disc brakes, 5 on 4 1/2 bolt pattern, manual steering. It was originally a 273 3-speed car. The swap was done clean, no hack job here. It has a full aluminized exhaust system with Flowmaster mufflers. It has an Edelbrock intake manifold and carburetor. It has Weld Pro-Star wheels and good rubber. Interior is in original condition, the only thing that appears to have been replaced is the headliner. The dash is in nice shape except where someone cut it out for a cd player. The worst wear is in the drivers seat. The paint has nice shine to it though there has been some touch-up done to it here and there due to some chips and scratches. There is only minor rust in the car on the passengers door and on both quarters just behind the rear tires. The rest of the body is very solid including the trunk and floors. All glass is in good shape, no cracks or chips. All trim is intact and in nice original condition, just some minor flaws (pitting) in the chrome on the casted pieces. The lights, turn signals, heater, gauges, wipers and horn all work. The odometer reads 03806 miles , I do not know the actual mileage of the car or running gear. All in all this is a very solid 45 year old car that doesn't need anything to go cruising in. It goes real nice down the road and is enjoyable to drive. Car is located in Turner, OR $5200 O.B.O. Contact George at 503-930-7852 or burnsss454 NOSPAM hotmail.com  (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. September 26, 2010)

Rear housing from a 1962 Dodge Dart for sale; complete with drums, axles $100.00. Pick up only, located in Belleville MI 48111 etkea NOSPAM msn.com (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. September 26, 2010)

K-member from a 1965 Dodge Coronet v-8 for sale; complete but upper control arms $100.00. Pick up only, located in Belleville MI 48111 etkea NOSPAM msn.com  (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. September 26, 2010)

WANTED

Wanted! 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury parts: Console lights and bezels needed; Hood emblem with engine designation; factory radio for 1964; driver side remote mirror for 1964.  mikepanter0206 NO SPAM gmail.com (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. September 26, 2010)

Wanted: the door trim for my 1965 Dodge 2 door post. Contact Kent:  redsportfury NOSPAM msn.com (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. September 26, 2010)

----