Re: Air Cleaner Question

my 1966 fury is a factory 440 car and i am the second owner it was untouched original when i bought it in 2000 and it has the dual round snorkel breather and after bunch of checking that is the only difference between the 350 horsepower rating of the 66 dodge 440 and the 350 horse power chrysler 440 and the 365 hp rating of the 66 plymouth 440 so according to mopar the dual snorkle breather added 15 horsepower to the plymouth 440's for 1966 and i dont know if the 65 426 motors had the same breather as mine or not?