Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page

Latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page

Hi all,

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2010.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1963 Plymouth Savoy 426 Max Wedge Clone for sale. Beautiful straight,
black on black Savoy Police Pursuit car. Vin #3931186349. Heavy duty
springs and brakes, all new interior, new  dash by G - Car, 440 bottom, max
wedge top. Very clean, very straight. No  rust!! Torque thrust wheels all
around, 727 pushbutton trans. Asking $31,500.00 -- contact Harry at
moweepea NOSAPM charter.net  (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. October 20, 2010)

1963 Plymouth Belvedere, 2 door for sale. Make it a MAX WEDGE, very solid, very rare California black plate car, never seen salt.
This is probably one of the most SOLID 63's out there. The floors, rockers, trunk, trunk extensions, trunk floors,inner fenders, trunk lid, hood, doors, cowl, frame and fenders, no bondo or holes and nice pinch welds! Everything rebuilt or replaced, numbers matching 318/push button runs EXCELLENT! Runs, looks/drives EXCELLENT! The paint job is not show but good driver. All exterior lights work, high beams, low beams, park, turn, brake, tail, reverse and license plate light as well as gas gauge, speedometer, high beam light and radio light. Heck even the emergency brake works great! Fly here, drive home. These cars are very rare. Out of 650 Mopars at Mopars on the Mississippi, I had the only 1963 Plymouth. What makes it more rare is the condition of the car. The paint and prep work isn't show quality but good driver. Located in Cedar Falls, Iowa. Please call or email for more photos. I have a lot of them. Thanks, Shane.
https://cid-e03971695188fc65.photos.live.com/play.aspx/Swap%20Meet?Bsrc=Photomail&Bpub=SDX.Photos
319-961-9459 or hazzardgarage NOSPAM hotmail.com (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. October 20, 2010)

For sale: I am parting out a 1964 4 door Plymouth Belvedere with a 318 and automatic. In southern Ga. Delivery possible on bigger pieces. Phone 478.279.2307 or skafouse NOSPAM yahoo.com (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. October 20, 2010)

For sale: 1963 426 .030 Max Wedge block T MP HC in Douglas, Ga. $1000.00 Phone 478.279.2307 or skafouse NOSPAM yahoo.com (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. October 20, 2010)

For sale: a complete 1963-65 A-body Header and  exhaust system.  Dougs small block 1 5/8 inch headers - ceramic coated  at no extra cost Aluminized 2 1/2 inch pipes and H-pipe with Dyno-Max  Super Turbo Mufflers  Complete system all the way to the back of the  bumper. No dings or dents in the headers/pipes/mufflers and will ceramic coat the headers for his stated price of  $600 plus shpg from CA. Gary -- glpavlovich NOSPAM cox.net (Replace the NOSPAM with @ to contact. October 20, 2010)

----