To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: headliner bows.

THANK YOU DAVID! This is exactly what I need to know. Yes 5 bows and the sawtooth blades are on the sides. I find the pockets you tell about, and altho not numbered , it was easy to determine which bows go where. QUESTIONS: should the tops of the bows touch the inside of the roof? How does the rearmost bow attach to the sides? No clips or pockets there on mine. Whats left of the two little springs above the rear window are there. Thanks...........................MO
{Steve Mick}
http://stevemick.shutterfly.com/pictures#Part%202
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bailey" <bb64d440@xxxxxxxxxxx>